Cool Water By Davidoff For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 Ounces


Fantastic5

Cool Water is a great smelling cologne. I used to be an Eternity man and once wore it on a first date. When I went on a spur of the moment second date with the same person I borrowed a friends bottle of Cool Water for a quick spray. A few days later when I was talking to the girl on the phone I happened to mention the need to purchase some more Eternity. She quickly informed me that whatever it was that I was wearing on our second date smelled great on me and to stick to it. Neeedless to say I stuck to the Coolwater and I ended up marrying that girl.NowI wont promise you that you'll get a wife out of it but you'll always smell great and usually have great results!More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List