10 Hour White Unscented Votive Candles Set of 72


Votive Candles a Real Value5

I don't usually write a review of products. But when Amazon invited me to do so for this product I was glad to to do so.



I use a lot of candles because I have some fairly nice decorative holders and I like them lit especially at night when watching a movie or listening to music. But I got tired of paying between 80 cents and a dollar on votive candles at retail shops. That gets expensive and that in turn discourages me from using them any time I feel like it.



So I did a search for candles on Amazon found this product and did a quick calculation on price. These candles even factoring in the shipping cost a little more than 40 cents a candle -- half price! So I ordered a box. But would they work as well as the store-bought ones?



Absolutely. Better. They last for a long time longer than most I've bought in stores. I've never timed these but 10 hours is what they advertise and that is probably about right. Many candles I have bought in the past last half that long. Also I am midway through box two of these -- around 100 candles -- and have yet to run into a dud -- you know when the candle burns too fast on one side and it collapses before the wax is used up or the wick burns up before the wax does. Not one of these has done that to me. They all burn evenly and last the duration. Which only adds to the price savings: you're not throwing away defective ones.



And because they burn all the way to the bottom it is much easier to remove the remains of them from the holder as there is very little left at the bottom to discard.



They are not scented. So if you want scent maybe you can buy a small box of scented candles and use one of them while burning two or three of these alongside.



These candles are not just a substantial value but are a superior product. I'm very happy I took a chance on them. And the more you use and enjoy them the more you'll appreciate their advantages.



One more plus: these get delivered very quickly after ordering.

More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List